- Financial Services - Acted as of-counsel to one of Canada's top environmental law firms in obtaining $8.5 million in loan guarantees from a government agency towards the financing of a $12.5 million dollar project on non-designated aboriginal treaty lands.
- Corporate Law - Negotiated an exiting Shareholder’s settlement with the continuing parties including non-compete, non-solicitation, supplier, inventory, wholesale and all other agreements and rights incidental to the breakdown of the business and working relationship.
- Corporate Law - Drafted a Unanimous Shareholders' Agreement for a newly incorporated Canadian corporation with an American parent company and key-men Canadian shareholders including provision for: financial contribution and participation, voting rights, areas of key man expertise and endeavor, shareholder disputes & resolution and non-disclosure/confidentiality .
- Corp Litigation -Full Recovery of CDN $272,956.46 (inclusive of all applicable interest & costs) for an HK based private lender from a GTA based corporate debtor.
- Corp Litigation - Full Recovery of CDN $277,300.00 (plus applicable statutory interest) for my clients, private investors in a commercial real estate development that was not being developed on schedule, from the developer.
- Purchase & Sale - Negotiated a client’s purchase of a Café/Bar for CDN $65,000.00 pursuant to the provisions of the Bulk Sales Act (Ontario).
- Employment Law - Negotiated settlement of a wrongful dismissal with a major North American corporation represented by a National Law Firm on behalf of a management level employee with a six-figure salary. Claim was brought but settled out of court for 26 weeks’ additional salary plus $1000.00 in costs.
- Estate Litigation - Successfully settled a litigious estate matter. Recovered CDN $33,405.20 (after costs) for client from client's late father's estate for which client's estranged sister was estate trustee and sole beneficiary under Will.
Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results. Amounts recovered and other litigation outcomes will vary according to the individual facts of each case.